Partner Marketing AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 768291BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Nov. 04, 2020
At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service and Disney+. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We’re looking for talented team-players with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer experience through strategic hard-work and determination.
The Partner marketing team is a division within performance marketing that is tasked with growing and managing device distribution partners in the connected TV ecosystem. Primary goals include leading subscriber growth and acquisition efforts through co-marketing efforts and product integrations with key connected device partners. Lead collaboration with the following internal teams Business development, Creative, Product marketing, PR, Programming and Analytics to influence and ensure alignment in order to meet and set strategic partner goals and objectives.
The Partner Marketing Associate is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the global partner marketing team overseeing both DSS networks: ESPN+ domestically and Disney+ globally. You must have a sense of urgency, ability to learn new skills quickly, highly organized and detailed oriented and be able to deliver through ambiguity.
- Brief in marketing requests to respond to on-going needs of the partner marketing managers and their respective accounts which may include requests for creative, social, digital and retail assets and marketing collateral.
- Ability to track promotional performance and analyze data and package up for executive leadership
- Manage relationships with partner marketing manager and track priorities
- Track campaign weekly/daily metrics/performance – both internal and external partners and surface learnings to help build our best practices
- Support the partner marketing team with the creation of pitch decks and other materials as needed
- Build processes to expedite and simplify promotional creative campaign delivery
- Support and collaborate with team members to build presentations for executive leadership reviews
- Build strong relationships with immediate team but also with larger Disney organization
- Demonstrate capability for effectively navigating and building relationships within a matrixed organization
- Have an analytical mindset with the ability to quickly consolidate information and data
- Effective communication style with internal and external partners across all organizational levels
- Have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- Have a proven track record to positively and proactively collaborate cross-functionally
- OTT/CTV media environment experience strongly preferred but not required
- Understanding of performance marketing in subscription ecosystem is a plus
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Polished professional with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong experience creating PowerPoint recap presentations for executive meetings
- College degree required
- College degree required
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.