Partner Marketing ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 752322BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Mar. 09, 2020
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports and streaming service and Disney+. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We’re looking for talented team-players with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer experience through strategic hard-work and determination.
The Partner marketing team is a division within marketing tasked with growing and managing device distribution partners in the connected device ecosystem. Primary goals include leading subscriber growth and acquisition efforts through co-marketing efforts and product integrations with key connected device partners.
- Manage relationships with strategic device distribution partners to maximize editorial placements on and off devices, drive innovative product integrations and create large scale co-marketing promotions for ESPN+ and Disney+
- Develop strategic roadmaps for each partner account assigned. Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner campaigns that drive awareness for sub subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Coordinate promotional marketing assets and approvals working cross functionally
- Develop insight-driven, partner facing narratives that highlight the mutual benefits of partnering with ESPN+ and Disney+
- Lead collaboration with the following internal teams Business Development, Creative, Product Marketing, PR, Programming and Analytics to influence and ensure alignment in order to meet and set strategic partner goals and objectives
- 5+ years of experience of working in a partner management role, marketing role at a Media/Entertainment company
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations.
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking
- Ability to deliver through ambiguity and prioritize projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
- Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives to executives
- A self-starter capable of working independently but also as part of a team
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- OTT/CTV media environment experience strongly preferred but not required
- Understanding of streaming networks and subscription ecosystem is a plus
- Polished professional with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong experience creating PowerPoint recap presentations for executives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.