Partner Operations Coordinator – Business OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 840448BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Oct. 15, 2021
- This coordinator position will work with Partner Operations Lead on end-to-end management of Promotional and Wholesale partnerships by assuming key operational tasks, including but not limited to uploading copy and creative assets, managing legal approval requests and supporting the maintenance of source-of-truth briefs for internal and external campaigns.
- Be a strategic business partner to internal key stakeholders such as Marketing, Marketing Operations, Commerce Operations, Product, Customer Service and Legal to support the progression of key initiatives.
- Craft Partner Ops runbooks and process docs to provide relevant and informative consultation to internal and external partners on redemption based, API billing-integrated or API migrating partners.
- Support Partner Operations Lead with the end-to-end management of Partnership Campaigns by assuming operational tasks, including ticketing engineering requirements, uploading copy and creative assets and maintaining a source-of-truth tracker for campaigns in execution
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Legal, Engineering, Product, Marketing, Marketing Operations, Commerce Operations and other across the organization to drive key deliverables forward
- Project management of initiatives including establishing project plan, tracking progress and documenting milestones
- Implementation and documentation of business processes with a focus on operational efficiency and global scalability
- Accuracy and organization of processes and documentation that will reduce operational risks; implementing additional launch readiness measures for partnerships and other key offer-based initiatives
- Be a strategic business partner to internal key stakeholders such as Marketing, Customer Service and Legal, along with other key internal partners, to support the progression of key initiatives.
- Work internationally across regional teams to support the global pipeline of partnerships.
- 1-3 years’ work experience
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communications skills
- High proficiency in Google Office Suite, particularly Google Slides. Adept at creating professional visualizations of data, processes and information
- Ability to work internationally across time zones and regions, with a mindset towards global scalability
- Highly effective oral and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and a global network of internal and external partners
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, supporting new products and businesses
- Digital subscription business and/or entertainment industry experience a plus
- Experience working with project management tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Smartsheet, and Asana
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.