Partner Operations ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 965750BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Aug. 01, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
This position will be responsible for managing the pipeline of partnerships, synergy offers and internally-driven promotional campaigns for Hulu and The Disney Bundle. This person should have a keen attention to detail to ensure flawless execution while also being able to think holistically on a global scale and effectively prioritize the partnerships pipeline. They will work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders across marketing, commerce, customer service, engineering, legal, finance, and product teams, as well as external stakeholders such as corporate partners. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication and organization skills, excellent attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to concurrently manage multiple work streams and projects.
This role will inherit a team of Partner Ops Coordinators and will report to the Sr. Manager of Disney Streaming Commerce Operations. The ideal candidate will embody joyful leadership, inspiring the team to execute flawlessly while maintaining a strategic vision for global scalability and continuing to strive for operational efficiency. This Manager (individual contributor) position should be aware of the operational details but focus on the management and prioritization of the Hulu, Disney Bundle and synergy initiative partnership pipeline and communicate key highlights and milestones to executive leadership.
Responsibilities:External Communications & Stakeholder Management
● Present Partner Operations capabilities to internal stakeholders such as regional Business Development teams or partnership leads to inform feasibility of ongoing commercial negotiations
● Onboard external partners by presenting overview of Partner Operations integration and accompanying technical specification documents (Partner Operations toolkit)
● Ensure launch readiness across the pipeline of partnerships with regular partner calls and ongoing communications globally and across multiple partners
Project and Process Management
● Project management of multiple business initiatives including establishing project plan, tracking progress, and documenting milestones
● Track launch readiness of partnerships and offers and effectively project manage against launch target dates and internal operational workflows and processes
● Continue to iterate on process improvements with a north star of operational efficiency
● Garner prioritization and effect influence with key internal teams, domestically and across international regions
● Communicate partnership pipeline and key initiatives in executive memos and across a number of key internal stakeholders including customer service, legal, finance and marketing
● Continue to improve existing framework of project and program artifacts to manage communication, tracking and reporting across a matrixed organization
● Visualization of business data and impactful business case storytelling for executive and internal presentations in Google Slides
Basic Qualifications:● 5+ years of work experience
● Broad operational or process management background
● High proficiency in Google Oce Suite, particularly Google Slides. Adept at creating professional visualizations of data, processes and information
● Strong project management, organizational, and communications skills
● Comfortable navigating a matrixed organization and a global network of internal and external partners
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products and businesses
Preferred Qualifications:● Experience working with project management tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Airtable, and Asana
● DTC subscription business background preferred
● Experience working in OTT / streaming space a big plus
Required EducationBachelor Degree
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.