Performance Marketing Operations AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 854718BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Oct. 15, 2021
Disney Streaming is a business unit within the Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment at The Walt Disney Company, which oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s international operations and direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including Disney+, ESPN+, and the upcoming general entertainment international offering Star. Our core mission is to deliver the unparalleled storytelling created by our renowned content partners across The Walt Disney Company to global audiences by giving them the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth for Disney Streaming globally. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media and adtech landscape. This role sits on the Global Performance Marketing Operations team’s focus is to provide strategies, processes, and technologies that will enable Disney+ and ESPN+ performance marketing to scale globally with consistency and excellence. The team provides both tactical and strategic support across a variety of functions including adtech, data and audience strategy, analytics and core operations to drive more efficient and effective customer acquisition efforts across the globe.
The Associate leads the Performance Marketing team’s approach to leveraging audience data, technology and media platforms to drive growth and engagement of Disney Streaming products. This role will be responsible for liaising with global teams to prepare for market launches as well as continue supporting them post-launch for audience activations. Initially this role will be dedicated to the upcoming launches in APAC, but will later also support global teams across EMEA and LATAM.
- Prioritize and operationalize data sharing initiatives globally, but initially dedicated to supporting upcoming launches in APAC
- Support pre-launch requirements gathering related to audience activation and be the point of contact for audience requests with global teams
- Manage the audience development process with data onboarding and identity partners
- Support the development of Disney Streaming’s audience strategy, roadmap, and capabilities, including the global rollout of portfolio of products
- Project manage and provide updates on critical audience initiatives and new market launches
- Identify and escalate marketing and data requirements that require privacy and legal review
- Work cross-functionally with lifecycle operations, acquisition marketing, product, adops, and data teams
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience at a brand or agency
- Background in Marketing and Advertising Technologies and their applications to scale performance marketing organizations
- Experience working across marketing channels
- Experience working with media platforms, onboarding partners, and/or DMPs
- Demonstrated background for delivering business efficiencies specifically in assisting performance marketing teams
- Ability to determine resource needs and recommend solutions
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.