Already applied?View Dashboard
Presentation DesignerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 690905BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jul. 31, 2019
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Creative Services, the Presentation Designer will be responsible for designing, producing and updating presentations for use internally and externally. This candidate will partner with design directors, product designers and marketing designers to create assets for presentations, including but not limited to product UI, animations, infographics.
Our Ideal Presentation Designer Is:
- Creatively-driven, possessing a keen eye for design and a strong understanding of how to craft a compelling story
- Collaborative, working well within a team environment, while also able to function as an individual contributor with self-direction and accountability
- Adaptable, quickly grasping creative direction and receptive to design feedback
- Comfortable speaking with internal stakeholders, with strong interpersonal skills
- Deadline-oriented and efficient, possessing strong time management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, carefully reviewing his/her work at all stages
- Proactive in communicating and documenting project progress, status, and workload
- Up-to-date with emerging design trends and technologies
- Own a wide portfolio of the DSS Design team’s communication deliverables including, but not limited to: executive review presentations, internal stakeholder decks, external presentations, pitch presentations
- Partner with Directors, product designers and marketing designers to develop design concepts for a wide range of pitches and presentations
- Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned
- Uphold brand style guidelines and ensure a high-level of quality, establishing a consistent look and feel across multiple projects
- Manage & execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines
- 2-4 years of design experience, preferably in professional presentation design
- A portfolio showcasing visually compelling presentations, including animation and infographic, with a sophisticated yet delightful design aesthetic
- Expert skills in Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS a plus
- Proficiency with prototyping (Principle, Framer, Proto.io) and animation (After Effects) software a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual and design sense, and able to execute across a range of digital experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field required
Additional Information:This is a permanent full-time position located in New York City or San Francisco and offers all the amazing benefits of being part of Disney (entry to parks, full health & dental, lots of perks & discounts).
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.