Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Print Production Intern, Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 425379BR Location New York, New York, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 02/09/2017
ResponsibilitiesQuality control is one of the most important aspects of this position: our intern will be trained to check for printing flaws, to communicate any flaws to the vendors, and to assist in resolving any issues. Interns are also responsible for generating and updating reports using Excel, archiving and maintaining tracking worksheets, distributing material to the staff, and organizing printed materials.
- Available for at least 12 hours (up to 21 hours) per week, split between 2-5 days
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate efficiently through e-mail
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be responsible and organized
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.