Producer, ABC News Live - PrimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 871769BR Location New York, New York, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Oct. 08, 2021
- Advanced Video editing
- Advanced Effect editing
- Advanced Video Design
- Identify emerging technologies to add to post-production workflow
- React quickly to news events to provide accurate and timely digital video experiences
- Effective communication skills to work across numerous department to create the best possible video product
- Minimum five years’ experience writing and producing broadcast or digital content with a minimum two years’ experience editing broadcast/digital ready packages or using a camera to produce content
- Ability to edit and write under tight deadlines
- Track record demonstrating initiative and drive
- Five or more years’ experience crash producing and editing broadcast/digital ready packages
- Five or more years’ experience building rundowns and line producing
- Expert level/full proficiency in Inews, AVID and Adobe After Effects
Required EducationBachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.