Producer (ABC News Live)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 726687BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Nov. 25, 2019
- Write, produce and edit packages
- Turn scripts, ability to write short VO’s for the headlines
- React quickly to news events to provide accurate and timely digital video experience
- Utilize internal systems to source for sound, video, and graphic elements
- Must have a minimum three years’ experience writing, editing, producing, packages at a network, cable, or major news market
- Ability to edit and write under tight deadlines
- Must have advanced experience on non-linear editing platforms, effect editing tools, file formats, codecs, FTPs, and broadcast operations and the ability to turn around video quickly in a news environment
- Candidate must be resourceful when looking for images and video
- Effective communication skills to work across numerous department to create the best possible video product
- Track record demonstrating initiative and drive
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- • A strong understanding of the digital landscape and evolving technologies is preferred
- • Photoshop (or similar photo editing platform)
- • Content Management Systems
- • Content Delivery Networks
- • Digital Video Workflow Solutions
- • Proficient w/AVID (or similar non-linear editing platform)
- • Proficient with After Effects (or similar effects editing platform)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.