Product Engagement Manager, Disney+
New York, NY - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 733520BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Dec. 23, 2019
Job Summary:Disney+ is early in it’s journey to redefine the future of streaming entertainment. We’re looking for a creative, analytical, and collaborative product marketer to help define how we stand out in an increasingly crowded marketplace, grow and engage our customer base, and build a personalized global product.
As a Manager of Product Marketing for Disney+, you’ll be responsible for how our subscribers experience and engage with our product throughout their customer lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for ensuring we build a cohesive and world class customer experience that drives growth and long term customer engagement. You’ll partner closely with the Product, CRM, Customer Service, and Communication teams to define messaging strategies, customer segmentation, product integrations, and go-to-market plans.
- Work across the Disney organization — Product, Brand, Communications, CRM, Data Science, Demand, Customer Service — to help drive global growth, engagement, and retention.
- Develop world class, personalized, end to end customer experiences. You’ll own the customer segmentation, and messaging strategies for our product focused lifecycle comms.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring we have concise, customer-friendly communications, and helping to prioritize positioning goals throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure we’re delivering the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Work with the Product and CRM teams to identify and build seamless data integrations that enhance our targeting and personalization capabilities.
- Lead go-to-market efforts for new product features, and new content being added to Disney+ to ensure timely and coordinated launches that drive feature adoption and engagement.
- Develop and execute testing plans with the CRM team to help drive key business metrics.
- Gather insights about our different customer segments post sign up to help inform ongoing engagement, churn prevention, and win-back strategies.
- Conduct competitive research to help understand the existing streaming landscape to help Disney+ differentiate.
- Help analyze and report on lifecycle campaign performance to determine which campaigns we should invest the most time and resources in.
- Build processes to help the product marketing team efficiently scale Disney+ globally.
- 5-7 years experience in product marketing, working on global, multi channel go-to-markets
- Experience with lifecycle marketing strategy and execution
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities
- A combination of analytical and creative abilities. You’re able to dive into performance data to infer a customer insight, and you’re able to write a quick headline in a pinch.
- Able to get your foot in the door across the organization to influence cross-functional teams
- Able to manage interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Seasoned & resourceful problem solver who figures out how to get things done, even if it means navigating through ambiguity
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.