Product Manager, Data Platforms
New York, NY - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 692960BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted 02/08/2019
The Product Manager, Data Platforms role will focus on audience data curation and activation product offerings servicing a diverse group of stakeholders across TWDC including ad sales, marketing, analytics, among others. You provide the coordination between your stakeholders and technical product management partners responsible for building the products to stakeholder requirements. You represent the voice of the customer and are responsible for supporting the product strategy, execution and launch of key data-driven products across DTCI’s portfolio of media properties. You must be an analytical, articulate, and business-minded self-starter, capable of setting strategic priorities, executing tactically and communicating effectively to stakeholders at senior and peer levels throughout the course of a product lifecycle.
- Support marketing/ sales/ product audience activation via the Bluekai DMP, LiveRamp, and other relevant data platforms.
- Assist in designing and shepherding custom integrations with Sr. Product Manager to support additional activation points out of CDP, DMP, LiveRamp, and other data platforms.
- Document activation processes for end users and sales enablement teams.
- Support Sr. Product Manager on initiatives to train key business stakeholder on Data Platform products.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for effective product requirements gathering, operational and go-to-market execution and communication.
- Must have minimum 3 years previous experience in product management, product marketing, data, technology, digital marketing and/or consulting in a related field.
- Must have experience with data, including data products such as Data Management Platforms or Data Matching Partners (e.g.: Datalogix, LiveRamp, BlueKai, Adobe, Experian, Facebook, etc.) .
- Highly organized, and able to balance multiple projects at once.
- Excellent problem-solving, confidence in explaining intricate problems & solutions in a simple way, and able to balance working autonomously as well as cross-functionally.
- Curious, passionate and exhibits strong worth ethic.
- BA / BS required, preferably with focus in Business, Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Computer Science and/or Engineering.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.