Product Manager – Marketing, Subscriber ActivationApply NowApply Later Job ID 784036BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Apr. 29, 2021
- Ship and maintain initiatives across subscriber retention, onboarding, winback and monetization
- Act as the day-to-day contact for your responsible programs across Marketing Ops, Product, Product Marketing, Creative and Business Unit partners
- Partner with analytics to develop and deliver on Growth related tests, and to report on key metric(s) and KPIs. Assess the impact of programs on subscriber retention.
- Provide timely status updates, work on business reviews and resourcing meetings with Team leads, product, analytics, content acquisition and integrated marketing organizations
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organization. Act as a subject matter expert in Growth for the purposes of improving engagement and retention across subscriber lifecycle.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, product, or growth from leading organizations
- Strong project management and timeline management skills
- Prior experience in product, analytics or technical organizations
- Experience working with CRM systems. Familiarity with ExactTarget, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Iterable, Braze or Responsys a plus
- Prior experience in monthly subscription businesses (OTT, SAAS, Consumer Streaming, Self-Serve B2B)
- Skills around implementing retention and CRM campaigns using a test and optimize strategy
- Knowledge of marketing automation best practices for consumer-facing businesses
- Stays on top of the latest industry developments and trends
- Understanding of laws and regulations affecting lifecycle and retention marketing, including VPPA, GDPR and CAN-SPAM
- 3+ years of experience in Product, Management, consulting, private equity, or business operations at a tech company
- MBA a plus
- Experience presenting to senior leaders
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Graduate degree in a technical or analytical field a plus
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.