Product Marketing Manager, Combo+Apply NowApply Later Job ID 7110815520211226 Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Sep. 14, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Disney Streaming is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help streamline the marketing & user experience strategy for every aspect of Combo+, the international bundle that includes Disney+ and Star+. The Product Marketing Manager will help drive Combo+ positioning, conduct competitive analyses, execute on channel-level activations, and to test and optimize feature and value prop prioritization from across the two products that make up Combo+ in marketing materials. This person will play a vital role in crafting the Combo+ product marketing strategy, partnering extremely closely with product & engineering teams, and helping bring said strategies to life across marketing and product touchpoints internationally.
The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of and a passion for the digital media landscape. The candidate should have a clear understanding of the full marketing funnel, from acquisition all the way through to lifecycle and churn retention touchpoints. They should be knowledgeable about designing experiments and deriving insights from data with the ultimate goal of growing an engaged audience for Combo+. This Manager will be working across a broad swath of teams, consolidating and distilling priorities into overarching marketing strategies by understanding KPIs and goals across said teams & their respective channels.
- Implement & execute strategic marketing roadmap that drives user acquisition, conversion, and engagement for Combo+
- Drive planning and execution Combo+ marketing landing page strategy to optimize Combo+ conversions
- Partner closely with regional teams to bring relevant, audience insight driven strategies to life across localized touchpoints
- Craft innovative and competitive product positioning for the Combo+ offering, respective to individual channels and taking into account the unique requirements and value props from the individual products & programming teams (Disney+ and Star+, as well as ESPN programming)
- Partner with Product, Brand, Paid, Lifecycle, Campaign Strategy, Analytics, and Design teams from all three products to identify key growth areas, feature prioritization, user experience, and marketing strategy
- Define KPIs to measure campaign and viewership performance as well as forecast across subscriber types to inform accurate and relevant creative and title merchandising planning
- Partner with Analytics teams to ensure relevant and consistent reporting structures in place to continually optimize performance KPIs
- Analyze research and customer care insights to identify user pain points and develop strategies for optimization
- Ideate, test, and iterate on new conversion tactics across paid, organic, owned, and emerging platforms, driving tactical execution
- Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives
- Comfortable working in a cross-collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses
- 3+ years of Marketing experience with a basic understanding of Product and Development workflows, preferably with experience in subscription based streaming services
- Experience with Content Management Systems a plus but not required
- Experience working with international teams and products preferred
- Understanding of creative strategy and experience working directly with Creative teams to execute on acquisition and engagement-driving marketing materials
- Multi-channel marketing experience with a thorough understanding of engagement, retention, and analytics, comfortable with organic and paid disciplines
- Collaborative leader comfortable with complex, cross-functional projects across teams, promotions, and leagues
- Ability to simplify and translate product requirements into marketing requirements, and vice versa
- Clear understanding of full funnel marketing, digital media KPIs and attribution.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations.
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking
- Proven track record of delivering growth from multiple digital marketing sources and executing key analyses with minimal supervision.
- Experience driving cross-functional team alignment and strategic planning
- Experience coordinating marketing assets and approvals
- A self-starter capable of working independently, but also as part of a team
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Passion for the digital media and entertainment space
- Bachelor's degree
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.