Product Marketing Manager, Engagement
New York, NY - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 750606BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Mar. 05, 2020
Job Summary:Disney+ is early in it’s journey to redefine the future of streaming entertainment. We’re looking for a creative, analytical, and collaborative product marketer to help define how we stand out in an increasingly crowded marketplace, grow and engage our customer base, and build a scalable global product.
As a Manager of Product Engagement for Disney+, you’ll be responsible for the success of the Disney bundle (Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for $12.99/month), and end to end subscriber experience. You’ll ensure we build a cohesive and world class customer experience that drives growth and long term customer engagement. To do this, you’ll partner closely with the Product, CRM, Customer Service, Performance, and Communication teams across Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+.
- Work across the Disney organization — Product, Brand, Communications, CRM, Data Science, Performance Marketing, Customer Service — to drive subscriber growth, engagement, and retention
- Foster strong working relationships with the Hulu and ESPN+ product and marketing teams
- Own the creative strategy for Disney bundle marketing, and ensure marketing consistency across Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+
- Develop Disney bundle brand and messaging guidelines to ensure consistency across Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ marketing efforts and channels
- Evolve and streamline the end to end subscriber experience for the Disney bundle, including new activation flows, joint onboarding experiences, and lifecycle comms
- Build and execute an upsell strategy for Disney bundle to help drive Disney+ retention
- Define and execute testing plans across the web, performance, and CRM teams to help drive key business metrics
- Gather insights about our different customer segments to help inform ongoing engagement, churn prevention, and win-back strategies
- 5-7 years experience in product marketing, driving multi channel growth and engagement
- Experience with partner collaboration and senior stakeholder management
- A combination of analytical and creative abilities: you’re able to dive into performance data to infer a customer insight, you’re able to write a quick headline in a pinch, and you can drive creative strategy for key asset
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities
- Able to get your foot in the door across the organization to influence cross-functional teams
- Able to manage interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Seasoned & resourceful problem solver who figures out how to get things done, even if it means navigating through ambiguity
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.