Already applied?View Dashboard
Product Marketing ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 662462BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jun. 26, 2019
Job Summary:Disney Streaming Service is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to streamline every aspect the ESPN+ streaming product. The PMM will lead product positioning, competitive analysis, feature prioritization in marketing materials; this person will play a vital role in crafting the ESPN+ product marketing strategy. The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of and a passion for the digital media landscape. The candidate should have a clear understanding of the marketing funnel, knowledgeable about designing experiments, and deriving insights from data with the ultimate goal of growing an engaged audience for ESPN+.
- Develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing roadmap that drives user acquisition, conversion, and engagement for ESPN+
- Craft innovative and competitive product positioning for ESPN+ offering
- Partner with Product Development, Media, Lifecycle, Analytics, and Design teams to influence key growth areas, product feature prioritization, user experience, and marketing strategy
- Define KPIs to measure campaign success and forecast performance to inform accurate planning
- Imagine, test, and iterate new conversion tactics across search, social, display, affiliate, and emerging platforms
- Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience, preferably with experience in subscription based streaming services
- Multi-channel marketing experience with a thorough understanding of engagement, retention, and analytics, comfortable with organic and paid disciplines
- Collaborative leader comfortable with complex, cross-functional projects across teams, promotions, and leagues
- Ability to simplify and translate product requirements into marketing requirements, and vice versa
- Clear understanding of full funnel marketing, digital media KPIs and attribution.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations.
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking
- Proven track record of delivering growth from multiple digital advertising sources and executing key analyses with minimal supervision.
- Experience leading cross-functional team alignment and strategic planning
- Experience coordinating marketing assets and approvals
- A self-starter capable of working independently but also as part of a team
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Passion for the digital media and entertainment space
- Bachelor's degree in related field
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.