Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY - USApply NowApply Later
Job ID 770326BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Dec. 29, 2020
Job Summary:Disney+ is early in it’s journey to redefine the future of streaming entertainment. We’re looking for a creative, analytical, and collaborative product marketer to help define how we stand out in an increasingly crowded marketplace, grow and engage our customer base, and build a personalized global product.
As a Manager of Product Marketing for Disney+, you’ll be responsible for how our brand and product show up across channels. From partnerships, to owned channels, you’ll be responsible for ensuring we build a cohesive and world class customer experience that drives growth and long term customer engagement. You’ll partner closely with the Product, Brand, Lifecycle, Partner Sales, and Communication teams to define messaging strategies, product integrations, and multi channel go-to-market plans.
- Work across the Disney+ organization - Product, Brand, Communications, Partner Sales, Data Science, Demand, Content - to define and launch partnerships to help drive global growth.
- Develop world class end to end customer experiences - from experiences, to messaging, lifecycle communications, and seamless product integrations.
- Lead go-to-market efforts for Disney+ partnerships, new product features, and new content to ensure timely and coordinated launches.
- Help define and evolve our brand and messaging guidelines to ensure brand consistency, and help efficiently scale our global footprint.
- Determine what type of partnerships, features, and content are critical to drive growth among our key customer segments, and unlock new customer segments.
- Conduct competitive research to help understand the existing streaming landscape to help Disney+ differentiate.
- Gather insights about customers who are acquired through our partnership channels to help inform and evolve partnership and product strategies to drive engagement and retention.
- Help analyze and report on partnership performance to determine which partnerships we should invest the most time and resources in.
- 5-7 years experience in product marketing working on global, multi channel go-to-market efforts
- Experience with partnership marketing strategy and execution
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
- A combination of analytical and creative abilities
- Able to get your foot in the door across the organization to influence highly cross-functional teams
- Able to manage interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Seasoned & resourceful problem solver who figures out how to get things done, even if it means navigating through ambiguity
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.