Production Associate, ABC News LiveApply NowApply Later Job ID 789496BR Location New York, New York, United States Business General Entertainment Content, ABC News Date posted May 04, 2021
- Create graphics, edit vo & sots for use in production
- Write anchor copy, teases, segments as well as edit copy
- Line produce segments in the control room with supervision
- Generate ideas for new stories, content and formats to engage our audience
- Serve as shooter in the field or in the creative space as needed
- Identify and implement emerging technologies for visual storytelling
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a production environment
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency in the use of broadcast equipment and technology
- Must be able to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Willingness to take initiative, manage simultaneous projects and to follow through on all work
- Experience in AVID (or similar editing software)
- Past experience working in a newsroom
- Past experience in video content production, including editing and producing segments
- Familiarity with Inews
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.