Production Associate, ABC News Longform (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 812204BR Location New York, New York, United States Business General Entertainment Content,ABC News Date posted Jun. 15, 2021
This position is statused as a project hire.
- Management of large scale production under deadline pressures.
- Pivots from long-term project to breaking news longform feature narratives when needed.
- Extensive administrative functions including support of senior production staff.
- Works independently and collaboratively
- Generates ideas for storytelling and narrative production
- Candidate must be willing to work flexible schedules, including weekends per breaking news
- Multitasks and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Enterprising, resourceful, creative, collaborative and performs duties under deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills
- Must be conscientious, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Previous news or documentary production experience
- Knowledge of software like SAP, MARS, iNews
- Knowledge of archival and digital resources.
- Knowledge of ABC News content and platforms and streaming landscape.
Required EducationBA or BS from a 4 year accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
About General Entertainment Content,ABC News:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content,ABC News.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.