Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Program Management Internship - ESPN Sales and Marketing - Summer 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 524181BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Media Networks Brand ESPN Date posted 02/02/2018
ESPN Global Data Team is responsible for collecting, analyzing and innovating on all data that can be used for targeting, analytics & personalization across ESPN. Through TV, Web, Mobile/Tablet and Over the Top devices, we reach over 100 million users each month, worldwide across our award-winning portfolio including ESPN.com, ESPN App, Fantasy, WatchESPN, ESPN Radio, Cricinfo, and more.
The Global Data Strategy & Program Management organization works within our Sales & Marketing organization to bring new ad products and personalization strategies to market that increase monetization, improve advertiser performance and give our Fans a better experience on our properties.
A Day in the Life:
As an intern in The Global Data Strategy & Program Management group you will play a significant role in defining and enforcing operational efficiency across the Global Data Team for new and existing ad products. This role will aid with communication and knowledge management, technology and vendor utilization and advertising technology governance.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Ability to breakdown complex programs or problems into manageable and executable work streams from conception to completion
- Ability to facilitate and document discovery sessions, develop detailed project plans, summarize and track plans in a digestible format for teams and executive level readouts
- Desire to learn the Ad Technology space including but not limited to ad servers, data management, viewability, xdevice solutions.
- Desire to learn new and existing ESPN technologies to support project management, communication and knowledge management efforts
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and strong proficiency with Excel
- A positive, respectful and professional approach to one’s work environment
- Prior internship experience in marketing, advertising and/or ad technology
- Program or project management experience (can include course work)
- Professional experience
- Enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in an accredited college/university in the semester prior to the internship
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
Housing: This position is located in New York City, and interns must provide their own housing.
Transportation: Must provide own transportation to/from work.
ESPN is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.