Programmatic Ops SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 877249BR Location New York, New York, United States; Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 26, 2021
- Serve as a trusted escalation point for advanced troubleshooting and debugging efforts across Disney Ad Sales’s programmatic campaigns
- Support integration and testing and certifying of SSP and DSP partners
- Monitor private marketplace delivery and performance
- Undertake special strategic project/initiative to advance programmatic offerings/capabilities
- Partner closely with SSP and DSP partners to drive incremental revenue
- Be a point person for internal programmatic questions/resolutions
- Experience in a programmatic role at a DSP, SSP, publisher or technology company
- Strong understanding of programmatic landscape/industry/offerings
- Ability to work well with limited supervision
- Deep interest in troubleshooting, finding, and resolving complex campaign-related challenges
- Takes initiative and able to foster sales and partner relationships while focused on customer service
- Should have experience with connected TV platforms and video formats (VAST & VPAID)
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.