Programming ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 977790BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted May 10, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Collaborate with the Marvel Digital Media management team to aid in the oversight of the long-term content calendar for Marvel Digital Media across video, audio, social media and written content on Marvel.com
- Create workflow and processes to gather details and requirements for new content initiatives and circulate to the larger Marvel Digital Media Department
- Collaborate with the Audience Development team in managing inbound requests for data and reporting needs
- Develop the foresight to predict/recommend trends and content directions for consideration in future content development
- Provide insights and recommendations in the form of presentations, reports and other documents to internal team members as well as external stakeholders.
- 5 or more years experience working in digital media, with an emphasis on entertainment and pop culture
- Knowledge of the Marvel brand, its characters, its history, and the Marvel Universe across multiple media with extra focus on Marvel Comics
- Strong proficiency with Airtable, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Keynote.
- Expertise in performance tracking and analytics in the digital media space, ranging from social media to video, audio, and website analytics
- Experience building and maintaining content calendars and supporting documentation
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams in a professional and polished manner
- Experience in working with a remote, globally distributed team
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once with resourcefulness and demonstrable critical thinking skills when working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.