Regional RepresentativeApply NowApply Later Job ID 974896BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 15, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Provide outstanding client service, marketing, and operational support to ABC-affiliated stations in the Southeast region through regular phone and email communication with clients and team members. Provide consistent, thorough, and effective outreach to clients to support local tie-in opportunities related to ABC News and Entertainment programming.
- Build strong internal Network relationships to ensure a complete understanding of ABC’s business objectives and distribution goals. Use appropriate tools to connect with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Microsoft Teams, Zoom), and support database management (i.e. Salesforce contract tracking).
- Maximize day-to-day distribution of Network programming and negotiate optimal makegoods in the event of local program preemption. Track and record the clearances for Network programming across all Dayparts in SharePoint/Clearance System for Ratings and Network Sales.
- Support South East team and department by compiling information to support regional Affiliate renewal preparation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in television, media, or related entertainment environment with an understanding of commonly-used terminology, roles, and functions.
- Experience with and demonstration of strong organizational, presentation, shared database management, and record-keeping skills.
- Strong interest in the media business, with a particular focus on television and programming to support communication with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and outstanding professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) in previous work assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Content Sales LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Content Sales LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.