Royalty AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 803895BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Jun. 01, 2021
- Collect, track, and analyze detailed royalty statements and forecasts (interaction with companies via email and phone, both domestically and internationally)
- Data entry required, analyzing contracts and their impact upon royalty reporting and payment
- Assist with worldwide licensee account maintenance, liaising with both sales and IT regarding new contract submissions and amendments
- Extremely proficient in Excel, using complex formulas and pivot tables for analysis
- Operate both independently and with a small team to analyze financial statements
- Heavy usage of Oracle-based licensing system for input and output with regard to sales data
- Excel proficiency
- Regular deadlines
- Split between independent and team-based workload
Required EducationBS/BA Degree
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Entertainment, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Entertainment, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.