Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Sales Communications Intern, Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 427890BR Location New York, New York, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 02/21/2017
- COPYWRITING: Prepare solicit information for a variety of outlets, including the Marvel App for iOS devices. Assist on the copy for postcards, ads, and a variety of other sales/promo items.
- EXCEL TRACKING: Assist in management of several marketing and production schedule Excel tracking sheets for Publishing Sales Dept.
- ASSIST WITH RETAILER INITIATIVES AND PROGRAMS: Learn how retailer interaction works, and help with the creation of items for fans and retailers including Flyers, Postcards, Mini-Posters and more.
- CONVENTION: Assist with various aspects of convention planning including panel presentations, talent appearances, giveaway item inventory, etc.
Basic QualificationsKnowledge of copywriting, creating and maintaining Excel documents, and data management/entry required. Candidate must also have a working knowledge of the Marvel Universe, its characters, and the comics/creators they are featured in.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.