Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Sales Integration & Ad Operations Intern - Summer 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 529168BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand Marvel Date posted 02/27/2018
ResponsibilitiesThis intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will support the new media manager through various tasks and responsibilities.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May/June through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in marketing, communications, publishing and digital
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Enrolled in College / University pursuing a BA / BS in communications or marketing
- Junior, Senior Undergraduate Program or Graduate Program student status by arrival date
Company OverviewMarvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
Additional InformationThis position is with the legal entity Marvel Digital Media Group LLC.
Compensation: Intern positions are paid employment opportunities.