Sales Planner, FreeformApply NowApply Later Job ID 800672BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 08, 2021
- Support a dedicated book(s) of business, managing the RFP process from proposal generation to order entry across assigned Disney brands and business verticals
- Partner internally with Sales and Revenue Management to implement packaging and pricing strategy, as defined by Revenue Management ratecards and guidelines
- Manages daily maintenance of active deals and builds media plans for Upfront and Scatter deals
- Maintain the pipeline in collaboration with your Sales team
- Execute budget revisions including incremental spend, optimizations, makegoods, and cancellations
- Provides account and planning subject matter expertise on advertisers’ specific preferences
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to accomplish client needs and meet/exceed internal goals
- Analyzes campaign delivery and assigns make-good inventory
- Partner closely with the Ad Ops Associates to execute campaigns, maximize delivery against contracted goals, and address client reporting needs
- Communicate effectively with agency contacts to address RFP deliverables and ad hoc requests
- At least 2 years prior work experience in ad sales, media planning and/or buying
- An excitement to work in a collaborative Ad Sales team environment
- Proficiency in media math and terminology
- Familiarity of TV landscape and Wide Orbit is beneficial
- A positive demeanor and approach when handling day-to-day tasks
- An ability to effectively problem-solve and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and robust organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working across Microsoft Suite, with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Embodies an eager-to-learn attitude with a drive to take on new responsibilities
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.