Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Security Operations Intern (NY), Corporate - Summer 2018Apply Now Job ID 510512BR Location New York, New York, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 12/07/2017
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
East Coast Security Operations is dedicated to the protection of life and property at Disney/ABC. In addition, the team investigates criminal incidents with proper law enforcement liaison.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
- Support East Coast Security Operations with administrative and operational tasks.
- Support Security Manager with organizational matters, investigative matters and access control.
- Support security matters with exposure to live television productions and audience screening.
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
- Knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Strong communication, written and verbal skills
- Interest in learning about the corporate security structure
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Currently pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice, Homeland Security, or a closely related field
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, an equal opportunity employer.
- The approximate dates of this internship are Late May/Early June 2018 through August 2018
- Candidate must be available to work part time hours (approximately 16 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the NYC area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age