Senior Ad Ops SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID oSHzcfw4 Location New York, New York, United States Business Hulu Date posted May 04, 2021
Disney’s Addressable Ad Operations team is seeking a Senior Ad Operations Specialist who will be an exceptional addition to our New York based Sales and Advertising Operations team on one or more of our exciting brands. These brands are composed of The Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, ESPN, Hulu, Disney Channels Worldwide, Freeform, FX and National Geographic as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution.
The primary responsibility for this role, is to assist their Manager with day to day responsibilities and projects, help Account Managers on their team reach 100% delivery on Disney’s most high profile and complex advertising campaigns, and to steward sales and advertising clients with white-glove excellence. The Ad Operations Senior Specialist will be working closely with other specialist peers across the country to improve workflows and trainings, so collaboration is key. Additionally, the team will look to this senior team member to be a leader with a vision and an influential voice for the Ad Operations team. The right person for this role is exceptionally proactive, obsesses over details, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges. If you are someone who meets this description, then this is a great role for you.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify process and product inefficiencies, build and align documentation for all processes, training & development
- Assist Ad Ops Managers in various projects including but not limited to vendor evaluations, building and maintaining benchmarks, and evaluating tools
- Serve as primary liaison for tactical support associated with our proprietary tools, campaigns and a daily guide for Account Managers
- Ensure success for new hire training and on-boarding, desk coverage and transition, and maintaining updates as business and marketplace objectives evolve
- Partner with the Disney Sales Team on client presentations that focus specifically on Ad Operations and the Post-Sale workflow
- Have a strong understanding of global internal reports, including global pacing, campaigns at risk and on-time starts
- Know the ins and outs of sales workflow processes
- Partner with Planning and Ad Ops leads to review post-launch benchmarks and conceive efficiency enhancements with measurable results
- Regular and consistent attendance, must be flexible to work nights and weekends when projects, launches, or responsibilities dictate
- 3-4 years of digital advertising and online media experience, with strong emphasis in ad trafficking, client communication, and familiarity with third-party ad servers and Ad Verification vendors
- 9-12 months of experience at Disney with active participation and leading roles in projects, have been outstanding on your desk and have handled multiple complicated executions
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Professional communication skills with ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly. Personality to quickly establish rapport and build professional relationships
- Advanced project management experience and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible attitude; proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities
- Quick learner and detail oriented; critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills; ability to prioritize tasks in fast pace environment and can quickly pick up new software applications
- Experience using debugger tools (Charles, Fiddler, etc.)
- Love and comfort with all things tech, including consumer websites, mobile/tablet, over-the-top and connected TV platforms, as well as video game devices
- Working familiarity with a broad range of business functional disciplines, including ad sales, creative services production, revenue operations, inventory planning, yield optimization and marketing.
- Knowledgeable about industry ad categories, various modes of online ad sales channels and ability to translate those customer requirements into technical/operational solutions.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.