Senior Digital Asset Management Architect (Adobe AEM)
New York, NY - USApply NowApply Later
Job ID 763459BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Aug. 28, 2020
Job Summary:The Senior Adobe AEM Architect is a technical position within the Office of the CIO at Disney Streaming Services. This role will take end to end ownership of the Adobe AEM environment inclusive of engineering end to end solutions and day to day administration of the platform.
- 5+ years of Adobe AEM architecture and administration experience, supporting small to large enterprise environments
- Experience utilizing APIs to integrate with downstream systems I.e. Zendesk, JIRA, ServiceNow
- Strong Understanding of Adobe Experience Cloud products, including Experience Manager, Analytics, Target, Campaigns, and Audience Manager
- Ability to Identify and recommend Adobe Experience Cloud based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture
- Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies as related to Adobe Experience Cloud products
- Experience Documenting and reviewing both high and detailed-level technical and functional requirements
- Ability to translate non-functional requirements into solution designs
- Adobe Experience Cloud certifications a plus
- Experience utilizing JIRA a plus
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with speed and efficiency
- Ability to self-motivate, handle, and prioritize competing tasks
- Strong verbal, written and social skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Manage all aspects of the Adobe AEM tool chain including but not limited to: User provisioning and Deprovisioning, Metadata updates, Directory Creation and Application of permissions
- Gather, analyze and interpret information, requirements & datapoints to understand business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experience to deliver Adobe Experience Cloud based technical solutions that solve for those needs.
- Produce Technical Design encompassing both functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead key technical design decisions, including detailed description of each option, pros and cons of each solution and recommendations.
- Communicate this vision to the team and ensuring the developed solution matches this architecture design
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.