Senior Creative Editor Producer (ABC News)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 781768BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Walt Disney Television, ABC News Date posted Apr. 02, 2021
- Produce a variety of content for multiple shows and platforms with a hands-on creative approach to storytelling
- Help conceive and fully edit trailers, promos, commercials, sizzle reels
- Pitch ideas for marketing and promoting of priority content
- Write original and positioned scripts
- Work with design team and be skilled technically in design & edit
- Manage a variety of projects with different workflows and deadlines.
- Form and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with people at various levels, both within ABC News and outside the company.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience producing content for distribution to large scale audiences
- Must be able to edit quality content on Adobe Premiere and/or AVID
- Must be able to provide samples of work
- A lead creative with a proven track record of driving audiences to content and delivering “marketing wow”
- A great eclectic spirit and a love for news, pop-culture, music, art, sports, everything!
- Must embrace deadlines and work well under pressure - able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Self-starter who can work alone and work with thousands at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience producing promotional content for television or trailers at a large production house or movie studio
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.