Senior Designer - ABC News (The View)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 778701BR Location New York, New York, United States Business General Entertainment Content, ABC News Date posted Mar. 24, 2021
- Build stills for broadcast - edit stills to broadcast and branding standards, format stills for full screen and on-set monitors.
- Create animated loops, textures and backgrounds for on-set monitors. Create full screen animation graphics, lower-thirds, bugs and transitions for broadcast.
- Create graphics for show social media accounts.
- Use Istore and Paintbox to ingest graphics into channels for broadcast.
- Archive graphics and stills.
- Collaborate with Graphics team of 3 and distribute workload and special assignments.
- Construct and playback graphics to air on daily show.
- Demonstrated creative portfolio in latest graphics techniques and design for entertainment programming.
- Advanced skill and experience in graphics design using Paintbox, Istore, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D, Aftereffects, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in broadcast graphics operations and design
- Experience with 3DAnimation, Expression and INews.
Required EducationCollege Degree or Design School Degree
About General Entertainment Content:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.