Senior Linear Account ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 859643BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 15, 2021
In this role, you will report into the Manager of Linear Ad Operations and will work closely with the Ad Operations team members and sales teams. The Senior Linear Account Manager position will be responsible to lead and manage an assigned set of television Ad Sales accounts from booking to invoicing. This role takes a leadership position within the sales team to provide insight on advertiser behavior from both the buying side of the agency as well as internal needs within Disney Ad Sales. This position will be required to lead operational projects, identify day-to-day inefficiencies, and implement time-saving solutions, as well as acting as a subject matter expert for day-to-day training, questions and system improvements.
- Lead all deal account management and maintenance for all their assigned advertisers. This includes day to day point of contact for ad agencies and sales teams, booking and stewarding commercial inventory, implementing agency requests, responding to changes in their ad schedules, and ensuring accuracy with deal points
- Work with the traffic team as needed to ensure booked inventory corresponds to the traffic instructions received, escalating with the buying agency and sales when required. Ensure that agency positioning, and programming needs are met.
- Project lead for department priorities
- Executes various onboarding tasks for new hires, as needed, including system training and advertiser and agency knowledge sharing.
- Identify areas for improvement in operational efficiencies and provide recommended solutions
- Ensure deal dollars are booked and consistent to what the advertiser purchased.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies to further our network collection target of 75-day DSO (improves company cash flow)
- Work with Accounting to execute pricing adjustments for units post-air and other invoice adjustments as needed
- Partner with Planning to ensure accuracy of MSA Post materials and provide the agency with insights into their delivery on a quarterly basis or as needed
- Respond to evolving business needs and tasks/projects set forth by management
- Act as subject matter expert on the Account Manager role by providing insight into system enhancements, as well as day to day support and training for Account Managers and Ad Operations Associates
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with buying agencies, creative agencies and internal departments supporting Disney Ad Sales
- Adhere to all department’s Service Level Agreements
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience, & 1 year of related industry experience
- Has intermediate knowledge of Disney Ad Sales and operations processes, and a working knowledge of Disney’s multimedia properties
- Can operate within the context of highly defined, routine processes and procedures adhering to organizational deadlines.
- Proven leadership & problem-solving skills
- Has experience and enjoys working both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Interested in working in a fast paced, team environment
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.