Senior Manager, Brand Effectiveness ResearchApply NowApply Later Job ID 808270BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 09, 2021
Responsibilities:The role will be responsible for training, managing, and supporting a staff of managers and analysts. The role requires significant management experience with a proven record of successful employee development. The ideal candidate will also have a strong desire to learn about new technologies and methodologies. The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of requests. This role will work closely with internal and external stakeholders on complex projects that require a high level of organization, expertise, and professionalism.
- At least 10 years of syndicated research, custom research and/or digital measurement experience; a combination strongly preferred
- A minimum of 1-2 years of media/market research experience with a strong focus in advertising research or digital analytics at a media company or advertising agency
- At least 4 years of experience managing staff in a research or analytics capacity
- Experience managing custom projects with third-party brand effectiveness vendors (e.g. Kantar, Lucid, etc.) as well as primary data analysis
- Experience working with multiple ad servers and advertising technology preferred
- Experience planning and managing a large research budget
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally as needed
- Exceptional quantitative and qualitative project management skills, including presentation of findings to senior executives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential; strong multitasking capabilities and the ability to work effectively in an environment of tight deadlines and constant change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to summarize ideas and issues to senior executives
- Strong attention to detail without losing sight of broader objectives
- MBA or advanced degree in Market Research, Analytics or Statistics a plus
- College degree in Marketing, Communications, Statistics, related field or equivalent experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.