Senior Manager, Client ConnectApply NowApply Later Job ID 887065BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Nov. 23, 2021
Client Connect is the strategic team in Client Partnerships, responsible for client response, creating client-first solutions across Streaming, Entertainment, Multicultural and Cross-portfolio to drive and maximize revenue.
Reporting into Director, Client Connect, this role will be responsible for delivering client response for one category, collaborating with team members, peers and partners across sales and solutions teams to create strategic, custom innovative client-first ideas, proposals, and presentations that deliver against the goals and objectives of the advertising partners. This role will serve as an expert within the individual category vertical. In addition, this role will provide project leadership to Client Connect teams as a part of category client response, ultimately driving revenue across DAS with a focus on addressable.
- Create strategic, market-leading proposals and presentations in response to both proactive requests and category RFP’s that leverage assets and capabilities across Client Solutions and Disney’s overall portfolio, with cohesive sales rationale and innovative ideas
- Attend client meetings with Sales leads to help sell through ideas
- Serve as an expert within individual category vertical
- Contributes to the development of functional strategy, leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives
- 7+ years of marketing, sponsorship, promotion, branded entertainment, and/or media experience
- Experience driving revenue across all platforms
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills. Presentation and pitching experience
- Expertise in project management/execution with multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail
- Fully proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote, Google Docs/Sheets
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.