Senior Manager, Disney+ Global Campaigns, Subscriber Engagement & Rete
New York, New York, United States; San Francisco, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 772130BR Location New York, New York, United States; San Francisco, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jan. 25, 2021
Job Summary:Locations include: New York City, San Francisco, or Los Angeles
The Walt Disney Company launched Disney+, a Disney-branded streaming service, in 2019 featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world. The Disney+ service serves as the exclusive home for viewing original movies, series, short-form, and more, along with a vibrant catalogue that spans classic Disney Animation to the most recent movie releases. We’re looking for talented leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking and experimentation. Being part of a driven and enthusiastic team on a growing product, you will get to make a direct material impact on both the future of Disney+ and Star+.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, first-principled leader to join Lifecycle Marketing. Lifecycle Marketing is a cross-functional organization focused on driving engagement and retention for Disney+, ESPN+ and STAR+. The team is results driven, data-informed and thoughtful. Members of the team identify opportunities, build programs and develop optimization loops across the subscriber lifecycle. Ideal candidates for Lifecycle Marketing, in addition to being a strong marketer, will possess a T-shaped skill set across product, analytics, and design.
- Oversee, develop and manage Global content marketing campaigns across the Disney+, STAR+ subscriber lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, browser, logged-in and push messaging channels
- Partner and develop workflows with international stakeholders from EMEA, LATAM and APAC
- Own the creation and development of a unified content marketing calendar, messaging guidelines and quality control checks for Disney+ lifecycle campaigns
- Oversee and ensure messaging is tailored to the Disney+ and/or STAR+ audience
- Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial and creative resources across The Walt Disney Company, that includes a close partnership with Product Marketing, Product Management, Brand, Studios and teams within Disney Streaming Services while ensuring clear, concise messaging to subscribers
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organization. Message effectively with executives and external partners with quantifiable results of customer marketing campaigns, and return on effort
- Work with leadership to identify messaging priorities
- Must have experience working with global content marketing campaigns.
- 7+ years of relevant growth or marketing experience, developing multi-channel content strategies
- 3+ years in global organizations with strong record of collaborating with distributed teams across EMEA, APAC or LATAM
- 2+ years of entertainment, studio, or content marketing a plus
- Experience working with CRM systems. Familiarity with ExactTarget, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Iterable, Braze or Responsys a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and manage accountability well across multiple work streams
- Global marketing experience
- Demonstrated success collaborating across a global organization, and partnering with people who are experts in their fields
- Track record of creating content marketing, customer campaigns that drive feature adoption and product usage
- Strong project management and timeline management skills
- Ownership mindset and ability to work independently
- Results-driven and self-starter
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision and motivate, inspire and challenge a high-performing team to achieve that vision
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.