Senior Mgr, Marketing Operations (Experimentation Execution Framework)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 759599BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Apr. 21, 2020
- Drive lifecycle experimentation execution framework, enabling experiments within our channel messaging team
- Identify opportunities to increase experimentation velocity while maximizing actionable insights
- Enable a globally distributed channel messaging team to conduct experiments using longitudinal, omni-channel and other experimentation means
- Perform analyses on experimentation efficacy and define opportunities
- Present regular experimentation execution insights to stakeholders
- Partner with data science and other teams to create broader insights from user messaging
- Document and/or diagram decisions, system or data flows, user flows
- Ensure compliance of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, COPPA, VPPA and other regulatory requirements
- Manage direct reports
- 7+ years in market research, marketing/ product optimization, and/or data or analytics
- Deep proficiency in statistical and experimental methods
- Proficient in SQL,R, Python to complete data exercises
- Proficient with data platforms (e.g. Reshift, Snowflake)
- Experience with machine learning and scientific computing
- Attention to detail, with an ability to identify issues and implement remedies
- Passion for velocity, enabling the team to scale through superior project management
- Analytic orientation and curiosity, using insights to drive your next course of action
- An understanding and administration of experimental best practices
- Superior presentation, communication and documentation skills
- Experience supporting a large stakeholder team (we're global and distributed)
- Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed user expectations and enable marketers
- Proficient in agile methodologies and working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Thrives in ownership
- Experience managing a professional services team
- Experience in an operational role
- IAPP certification: CIPT, CIPM, CIPP
- ISACA certification: CRISC and/or CISA
- Scripting (e.g. AMPscript, Liquid)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
Additional Information:Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
Disney Streaming Services is an equal opportunity employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.