Senior Product Manager, Acquisition and IngestionApply NowApply Later Job ID 949186BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Mar. 23, 2022
The Product Manager role will focus on ushering data sources and datasets into a consolidation platform architecture, servicing a diverse group of stakeholders across TWDC including ad sales, marketing, analytics, among others. You provide intake, review, and roadmaps to ingest and conform to stakeholder requirements. You will be the muscle between other data product teams to the platform, ensuring data conformation delivers to the internal teams’ development needs. You should also be familiar with data architecture, processing, and development cycles. You must be analytical, articulate, and business-minded, capable of maneuvering roadblocks, executing tactically and communicating effectively to stakeholders at peer levels throughout the course of a product lifecycle.
- Coordinate with inbound data processing to deliver requirements and priorities
- Deliver on requirements and provide roadmap on warehouse and design solutions
- Create an intake, lifecycle, and release framework to support fellow data platform product teams to deliver.
- Work with internal stakeholders to modify, change, or migrate upstream systems
- Must have experience in data product management, platform development, data technology, analytics and/or consulting in a related field.
- Must have familiarity with data storage, big data processing (Druid, Kafka, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.), and modeling techniques (star schema, data vault, OLAP), etc.
- Experience managing engineering and vendor relationships as well as building out requirements.
- Familiarity with data ingestion APIs, data sharing technologies, and warehouse infrastructure and development
- Demonstrated experience with running complex developments across a matrixed organization.
- Exposure and familiarity with digital engagement, exposure, and campaign data as well as linear viewership and exposure data.
Required EducationBachelors Degree
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.