Senior Product Manager - Lifecycle ProductApply NowApply Later Job ID 898421BR Location New York, New York, United States / Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted May 02, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
Lifecycle Product Team is seeking a skilled Senior Product Manager to work with Marketing, Data Engineering and Data Analytics on supporting Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer messaging products across Disney+, ESPN+, and Star+ streaming platforms. The Senior Product Manager will focus on defining the strategy and requirements that will enable marketers to improve their messaging workflows as Disney Streaming continues to acquire and retain subscribers globally during a tremendous growth phase in our streaming offerings.
Successful candidates will be comfortable and excited about working across functional teams in a fast-paced, highly technical environment. This role will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with a diverse set of teams including engineering, product, analytics, ops and marketing functions throughout The Walt Disney Company. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the Disney Streaming story and help define growth strategy for industry leading streaming platforms.
- Gather, define, and develop requirements for products within our marketing technology suite
- Effectively support Marketing, Analytics and Data Engineering throughout sprint cycles by proactively removing roadblocks that may impact on-time delivery
- Manage a product throughout the product lifecycle from concept to launch
- Partner with Data, Product Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams to understand and prioritize their needs
- Translate inputs and business needs into detailed product requirement documents and user stories for engineering teams to execute
- Manage product roadmaps that accomplish business goals and align with the team charter and tenets
- 3+ years of product management experience with building and delivering successful marketing products
- Technical experience with digital analytics, instrumentation, or ad/marketing tech tools
- Understanding of the digital landscape and how to capture and structure user engagement, product performance, and quality of service data for use in downstream analytics or marketing use cases
- Experience planning and executing A/B tests at scale
- Strong technical aptitude for digital analytics, data, or BI tools such as Databricks, Snowflake, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Experience with CRM messaging tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, SAS, etc.
- Ability to converse intelligently with engineers and write clear technical product requirements
- Strong attention to detail, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.