Senior Product Manager, Marketing Technology
New York, NY - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 749159BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Feb. 26, 2020
Job Summary:Disney Streaming Services (DSS) is creating the future of digital video entertainment products for one of the largest media brands in the world. We’re focused on delivering extraordinary experiences and distributing the incredible library of Disney and sports content through all forms of interactive media. Our digital technology leadership and capabilities are married with a passion for crafting dynamic consumer-facing applications that integrate live and on-demand multimedia. We create great digital media products for millions of fans around the globe, and we're looking for strong performers who can help us improve what we do every day. This is an opportunity to impact Disney+ and ESPN+ streaming experiences that will be used by millions of users worldwide.
We are looking for experienced Product Managers who are well-versed in the latest Marketing technologies as well as passionate about building products that enhance user acquisition and retention.
Disney Streaming Services has offices in New York, the San Francisco Bay Area, Warsaw, Manchester, London, and Amsterdam.
We offer a rare opportunity for any Product Manager:
- To manage products with the potential to impact users at a massive scale, both in the US and around the world
- Work with a premier product and engineering team
- Work on award-winning video applications, and the platform that powers them
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent benefits including employer-paid medical, dental and vision.
- Assume product leadership for marketing technology-related product functionality and the end to end integration cycle
- Identify product and business problems, and their solutions, to drive user growth and retention
- Define desired product functionality and work with development and QA teams to ensure successful delivery
- Assist in estimation and management of project budgets and cross-team resource allocation
- Analyze existing business, operational, and engineering processes to implement and improve systems to support marketing requirements
- Provide expert guidance on the marketing technology industry, its vendors, and emerging data tech trends
- Become a trusted source of information and insight for digital marketing across all DSS products on mobile, desktop, connected devices and smart TVs
- Maintain and grow expertise in industry standards, technologies, partner and competitor companies strategies
- Work closely with our US and International marketing teams
- You have a successful 5-7 year history of product management and software delivery
- Ideally, you have experience with applications across a wide variety of platforms including web, mobile devices, game consoles, and OTT video devices such as AppleTV, Roku, FireTV
- You have extensive experience with current digital marketing technologies and a strong knowledge of marketing automation vendors and ecosystems
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You excel at coordinating multiple projects at a time
- You're an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- You have an ability to make quick decisions to solve complex technical and operational challenges
- You're adept at handling resource, technical, and budgetary constraints while ensuring on-time and on-budget project delivery
- You can effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- You put focus on supporting team interaction, boosting motivation, and appreciating contributions
- You value teamwork, and have the leadership skills to make it happen
- You're familiar with working on projects with distributed teams, making use of technology and process to overcome the challenges of working with remote staff
- Bachelor degree required
- MBA or technical degree preferred
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.