Senior Product Manager, Partner Journey – Disney Streaming
New York, New York, United States; San Francisco, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID PTG - Senior Product Manager, Partner Journey Location New York, New York, United States; San Francisco, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Aug. 25, 2021
Devices and Distribution (D&D) is a new and growing product organization within Disney Streaming Services focused on addressing the exciting and rapidly evolving landscape of consumer devices and distribution platforms.
The D&D charter is to:
- Deliver broad subscriber reach on existing and new consumer devices.
- Accelerate international growth for our services by leveraging global distribution. partnerships and integrated marketing, promotion, and payment opportunities.
- Drive a quality, localized experience for international users.
- Innovate on the user, device, and partner lifecycle to drive incremental discovery, signup, engagement, and retention.
- Influence the evolution of partner platform roadmaps to benefit and support our rich user experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT TO BRING
- Driven self-starter with excellent organizational skills to deliver content projects from inception to launch
- Ability to present your ideas and build consensus using excellent written and verbal communication and presentations
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.