Senior Project Manager – Self-ServiceApply NowApply Later Job ID 768347BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jan. 12, 2021
- Drive the self-service project roadmap, including customer self-service for the Disney+ & ESPN+ products, including launches & continuous improvement for chat bot, instructional videos, and integrations with subscription tools
- Work closely with Product Teams that manage customer tools to ensure support for self-service projects and roadmap alignment in delivery schedule
- Socialize the self-service project roadmap to ensure resourcing and support alongside competing roadmaps
- Use data to inform business critical decisions about where & when to deploy self-service mechanisms and how to prioritize
- Perform regular competitive analyses of self-service efforts across the entire digital landscape to ensure relevance of capabilities, design, and product
- Work collaboratively across Customer Service to ensure resourcing in place to support the roadmap deliverables
- Develop a robust set of KPIs and metrics to measure the success of each customer self-service initiative and report to leadership on progress & efficacy
- Select & manage vendors that support self-service as appropriate
- Project management of initiatives including establishing project plan, tracking progress, and documenting milestones
- Implementation and documentation of business processes across multiple stakeholders
- Translate policies and key decisions to executive memos and process documentation to support a number of functions including customer service, legal, finance and marketing
- Other duties as assigned & as necessary to support a growing operation & product launch schedule
- 5-7 years of work experience leading self-service initiatives for a digital media company
- High proficiency in Google Office Suite, particularly Google Slides. Adept at creating professional visualizations of data, processes and information
- Strong project management, organizational, and communications skills
- Comfortable navigating a matrixed organization and a global network of internal and external partners
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products and businesses
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.