Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Sales EngineerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 524904BR Location New York, New York, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand BAMTECH Media Date posted 02/08/2018
BAMTECH delivers direct-to-consumer video at scale. We offer different engagements that best fit the project and partner needs. This can be anything from an end-to-end (lens-to-screen) engagement to simply providing access to our backend platform. Our solutions are in place with some of the most prestigious and challenging content owners – from MLB to Sony to HBO. We are in search of a senior sales engineer to help us engage with and deploy solutions to top content owners and aggregators. This engineer will need to work closely with sales personnel to help them achieve company sales goals as well as internal technical teams to make sure the solutions sold are deliverable.Apply Now Apply Later
- Assist BAMTECH sales executives throughout the sales process of all BAMTECH services
- Work with prospective customers to learn the technical details of their existing and future workflow environments as it relates to BAMTECH solutions
- Effectively communicate with prospective customers relevant technical details of BAMTECH solutions to help them evaluate the potential fit of BAMTECH solutions
- Work with BAMTECH solutions engineering to create design requirements specific to client needs.
- Effectively work internally to gather input and gain consensus from broad number of internal constituents regarding project, feature, functionality and product strategy.
- Assist with and keep new customers informed of onboarding project status
- Design and document technical solutions as necessary
- Be the primary technical contact for prospective and new customers
- Effectively transition onboarded customers to partner solutions team as necessary
- Help sales team achieve its sales/revenue goals
- Feedback industry needs/requests to BAMTECH engineering
- Significant experience and expertise in the technical elements of selling highly-complex technical products/services to large organizations
- Deep understanding of Internet architecture, digital media distribution workflows, video formats, media players, DRM, digital ad insertion, e-commerce platforms, media playing capabilities/limitations of leading connected devices, smart TVs, mobile phones, and tablets
- Knowledge of significant competitors in the digital content distribution marketplace
- Comfort interacting with broad cross section of people at client companies – from C-Level to engineers/software developers
- Ability to build and manage relationships across the BAMTECH organization. Must be capable of bringing independent thinkers to consensus.
- Commitment to integrity
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts, simply
- Experience building consultative relationships with prospects and customers
- Solid organizational skills as well as an ability to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to travel as necessary to trade shows, clients, and other destinations.
- Bachelor’s degree with continuing education in technology disciplines
Company OverviewAt Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.