Social Media Producer, ABC AudioApply Now Apply Later Job ID 714098BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Oct. 25, 2019
We are looking for a highly creative social strategist to manage our social media presence and to enhance the social media content for our affiliates. The ideal candidate should have a discerning editorial eye and a knack for shaping daily content into exciting and informative stories. You should also have a deep understanding of social media trends and experience using analytics to develop and implement social media strategies that lead to measured growth.
- Responsible for guiding the voice of ABC News Radio and ABC Audio on social media
- Write engaging copy in brand voices, including writing headlines, social language and selecting images/video to maximize social reach potential across several news & music genres
- Capture and use data and analytics management and reporting across all social platforms to optimize strategy in response to data feedback
- Track new and emerging social media platforms, tools and best practices
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick-turning numerous pieces of content in a day
- 3+ years’ experience creating content for mobile and/or social media
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, SnappyTV and/or other clipping tools
- Demonstrated communication and organization skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
- A deep understanding of social media platforms. We’re looking for someone who can not only design something but see a concept through from start to finish, e.g. someone who can pitch a concept, create it, come up with a caption and post it using social media management tools.
- Three or more years of experience - at a news organization or radio station - managing social media accounts
- A thorough understanding of social media data analytics tools
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.