Special Projects TempApply Now Apply Later Job ID 725809BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Nov. 19, 2019
- Ensure that all files have been staged for pending collections, and that all freelancer-generated editorial documents have been submitted, in advance of production
- Review editorial documents to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Generate book maps and other editorial documents for inline collections
- Collections proofing
- Other project-specific tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge of Marvel Comics and its characters
Required EducationBA / BS degree
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Worldwide, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Worldwide, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.