Sr. Analyst, InventoryApply NowApply Later Job ID 839794BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 13, 2021
The Addressable Inventory & Yield Analytics team is seeking a Digital Inventory Senior Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As a Digital Inventory Senior Analyst, you will be a business expert focused on creating efficient processes for all inventory analysts. You will also be the point-person for all business updates and inventory implications for the analysts, sales planners, Account Managers etc. You will leverage data to evaluate performance, support strategies to optimize yield, and implement best practices to support growth. You will bring a macro-level monetization POV to conversations with RYM, Product, Finance, Marketing, and Sales teams, and drive valuations and analyses to support sales operations across business units. You will also work with management to help design robust and long-term data structures/requirements, and further streamline existing reporting process. The right person for this role is a highly motivated problem-solver and forward thinker who is comfortable interpreting large data sets and communicating results throughout a sales organization. If you are a leader who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then this is a great role for you.
- Develop understanding of how Disney business units operate, understand their strategic priorities and propose solutions to sales leadership. Support key strategic projects from inception to delivery: define problem statements, create a hypothesis, structure analysis, collect data, communicate findings, and deliver results
- Report on and provide insight into business verticals and metrics. Manage, track and optimize the use of ad (video + display) inventory
- Partner with Sales, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product and Content teams on projects that increase overall Disney Yield and enable greater work automation
- Be the go-to partner and resource for the creation and optimization of reporting for day-to-day operations support
- Minimum 4 years of digital media experience (preferably in inventory and operations)
- Able to be a leader in a large organization and a business advisor to various teams
- Expert in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel modeling) and data visualization tools; proficiency in querying (SQL) a plus
- Expert working in ad serving and ad management tools (Operative One, YieldEx, Salesforce)
- Comfortable with large datasets and familiar with digital inventory trends
- Quantitative-thinker; comfortable dealing with large and/or incomplete data sets
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills. Collaborative work-style / team player
- Superior problem-solving skills. Ability to challenge status-quo and think big
- Ability to work in a fast-changing work environment
- Has experience and enjoys both working independently and collaboratively with a team
- Interested in working in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work overtime, including nights and weekends, without advance notice.
- Bachelor’s degree
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.