Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr Customer Marketing Campaigns ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 641207BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Feb. 19, 2019
Lifecycle Marketing is a cross-functional organization focused on driving engagement and retention for ESPN+ and Disney+. The team is results driven, data-informed and thoughtful. Members of the team identify opportunities, build programs and develop optimization loops across the subscriber lifecycle. Ideal candidates for Lifecycle Marketing, in addition to being a strong marketer, will possess a T-shaped skill set across product, analytics, and design.
The Customer Marketing Campaigns team is a new team under Lifecycle Marketing. The team will work alongside Growth Marketing and Marketing Operations to drive subscriber engagement.
- Oversee, develop and manage content marketing campaigns across the subscriber lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, browser, logged-in and push messaging channels
- Act as the day-to-day contact for all campaigns marketing across Marketing Ops, Product, Marketing, Creative and Business Unit partners
- Manage the campaigns marketing calendar, messaging guidelines and quality control checks for ESPN+ and Disney+
- Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial and creative resources across The Walt Disney Company, that includes a close partnership with ESPN Marketing, Disney Theatrical Marketing, and teams within Disney Streaming Services while ensuring clear, concise messaging to subscribers
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organization. Message effectively with external partners on quantifiable results of customer marketing campaigns, and return on effort
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, developing multi-channel content strategies,
- 2+ years of editorial, journalism or content creation a plus
- Experience working with CRM systems. Familiarity with ExactTarget, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Iterable, Braze or Responsys a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and manage accountability well across multiple work streams
- Demonstrated success collaborating across a global organization, and partnering with people who are experts in their fields
- Track record of creating content marketing, customer campaigns that drive feature adoption and product usage
- Strong project management and timeline management skills
- Ownership mindset and ability to work independently
- Results-driven and self-starter
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Writing samples, links, and/or portfolio required
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.