Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr. Designer, Disney+Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 690901BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Aug. 07, 2019
As Senior Designer you will be responsible for the design and final file prep for all things digital including rich media display, web based marketing landing pages, and lifecycle email campaigns. You must be a stickler for consistency within brand and style guides, including visual hierarchy, color, typography and animation.
If you are excited about joining a multi-disciplinary team, pushing the boundaries of sports and entertainment content and technology in a fast paced consumer driven marketing environment, we’d want to hear from you.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
- Ability to translate wire-frames and feedback into impactful frontend designs
- Create digital assets for developers and marketing stakeholders
- Collaborating with marketing and web engineers to align on deliverables and timing
- Precise file naming and asset compression
- Contribute to brain-storming and solution based collaborative conversations
- Keeps the design standards of the artistic team at the highest possible level
- Strong team building skills and is able to motivate, nurture and develop Designers.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and be able to take direction from Art Director and Creative Director
- Drive conceptualization of assigned projects from Art Directors and Creative Directors to ensure delivery of innovative and quality design
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working as a Digital Production Artist or similar role
- Must have digital production skills creating digital assets in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, to take direction and to work as part of a team
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adobe Animate, HTML5 and CSS knowledge required
- Candidates who have experience working on sports, lifestyle brands, or entertainment brands a plus
- Only candidates with portfolios, or examples of their work, will be considered
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working as a Digital Production Artist or similar role.
- Must have front end web design experience within a fast-paced environment and a can do attitude.
- Has executed email campaigns and lifecycle marketing activations.
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.