Sr Enterprise Program ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 935310BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Feb. 27, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
We are searching for a Senior Enterprise Program Manager, who can bring experience and enthusiasm to the execution of complex cross-team programs . This role requires a combination of passion for applications that can bring our highly regarded content to living rooms across the world, and a desire to be a driving force in managing the technical integrations required to do so. Additionally, this role will help shape the team as we continue to evolve, grow, and partner with our world-class engineering and product organizations.
- Manage a program that entails multiple product and engineering teams in a cross-matrixed organization, to deliver complex, high-quality product features and systems integrations.
- Build strategic and trusted partnerships with our Product Teams, engineering team leads, Technical Project Managers, as well as with other organizational stakeholders, ensuring alignment with dynamic and evolving business needs.
- Accustomed to working with both backend and frontend systems that involve external as well as internal dependencies and workstreams.
- Apply your expert program and project management skills to maintain a clear overview of timelines and progress, with the ability to provide timely updates on program health to a cross-functional audience of technical, business, marketing, legal, and operations stakeholders.
- Perform unbiased risk management by determining root causes, corrective actions, mitigation options and impacts, ultimately providing clear executive level summaries.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7 years practical project and program management experience in technical industry, preferably within digital streaming services
- Program Lifecycle Disciplines: Strong knowledge of the integrated systems lifecycle development utilizing different – and sometimes – multiple development models (e.g., agile, waterfall, hybrid, etc.)
- Proven track record of leading multiple complex programs across organizations (product, engineering, marketing, legal, operations), establishing trust and accountability while building strong relationships across such boundaries.
- Very comfortable providing verbal and written executive level summaries, and an outstanding communicator across program team members and stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, lead, and document outcomes of meetings that will guide discussions between cross-functional product, engineering, and other teams.
- Comfortable with changing specifications and standards, and leading the team to deliver through ambiguity.
- Excellent project management skills, combined with a strong business judgement, and the ability to break down program blockers and influence team members towards negotiation and resolution.
- Demonstrated experience using Jira, Confluence, and project or product management tools.
- Distinctive analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.