Sr JAMF Engineer
New York, New York, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 867013BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Oct. 06, 2021
Job Summary:The Senior JAMF Engineer is a technical position within the Office of the CIO at Disney
Streaming Services. This role will take end to end ownership of the of the JAMF environment
inclusive of engineering global end to end solutions to secure, deploy, and manage new and
previously enrolled devices across multiple geographic regions. The engineer will write and take
full ownership of the underlying code that is utilized for consistent and secure execution of
common tasks, and macOS platform engineering.
- Develop the underlying code that will be the foundation of the JAMF Infrastructure
- Architect, Engineer, and Implement fully redundant highly available enterprise grade solutions across multiple geographic regions.
- Deploy, Administer, and Maintain servers and services related to the macOS/iOS MDM platform for the purpose of ensuring reliable and secure client/server operations
- Assist in developing effective MDM policies, provisioning profiles, and configuration profiles for iOS mobile devices
- Assist in developing and maintaining efficient methods for ongoing automated collection of accurate MDM device inventory data and smart groups
- Work closely with service desk staff to build solutions to endpoint requirements in addition to developing and optimizing the enterprise self service portal
- Help guide, troubleshoot, and maintain Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) enrollment
- Installing and configuring both Mac and PC hardware and software
- Support remote offices, users, and events
- Create processes for the purpose of efficient asset management and control
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting MACs and working with Jamf in an enterprise environment
- 5 years Jamf Pro experience
- Jamf Certified Admin Certification or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly communicate steps to resolve end user’s issues
- Strong macOS X 11, 10.15, 10.14 and 10.13 in an Active Directory Environment
- Knowledge of PKI, ideally certificate deployment via SCEP
- Knowledge of Current Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of and the ability to diagnose issues with MS Office for Apple and PC
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Basic understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, 802.1x, etc)
- Strong Customer Service mentality and strong multitasking ability
- Jamf Certified Expert Certification or equivalent
- Apple Certifications (for example ACSP, ACTC, ACSA, ACS, ACMA)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience imaging Apple and PC computers. (SCCM, Jamf, or other Apple imaging tools and
- Proven ability to document issue resolution for service desk knowledge base
- Experience with NoMAD integration
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.