Sr. Manager, Fan Engagement ESPN+Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 762555BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jun. 25, 2020
- Support the VP of ESPN+ platform acquisition to develop actionable insights from data, analytics and research to drive programs, concepts, product and editorial to maximize engagement of ESPN+ subscribers.
- Collaborate across all relevant groups at DSS and at ESPN including product, editorial, programming, production and both ESPN+ and Performance marketing to drive engagement and retention.
- Work closely with teams focused on engagement and retention, such as Data Analytics and Lifecycle to Implement plans and measure effectiveness of each component to ensure refinement and performance evaluation.
- Provide insights around retention programs and effectiveness of efforts, based on goals of reducing churn and increasing engagement.
- Work closely with both DSS Data and ESPN Research teams as well as product and technology to ensure we have tooled ESPN Digital Products to maximize data, feedback and measurement of efforts.
- Be a team leader: train, manage and grow the skills of the Manager of Fan Engagement & Acquisition.
- 6 - 7 years of relevant experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Strong understanding of ESPN Digital Products and fan behavior
- Ability to understand key consumer data
- Strong strategic thinker
- Excellent communicator with cross functional leadership
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved
- Understanding of key sports on ESPN Platforms
- DTC experience
- Experience with ESPN Digital products in a business setting
- Ability to both manage employees and influence colleagues
- BA Required
- Advanced degree in business, data or another relevant field is preferred.
Additional Information:Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
Disney Streaming Services is an equal opportunity employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.